Work Orders

To initialize a work or service order through the Facilities & Maintenance Department we ask that you complete and submit a Work Order Form. The Work Order Form can be accessed by going to MyCBL on the UMCES website and clicking on Forms. We will contact you directly if more information is needed to complete your request. Special requests for carpentry, moving of equipment, vehicle issues, etc. should be submitted through this form as well.

Work Order Request Form